We are proud to offer a newly updated private suite for you and your family to enjoy, with unobstructed views of Okanagan lake.
If you are lucky, you will see blue jays resting in the pine trees, deer snapping off apples from our apple tree & star show on a clear night in the sky!
The home is light & bright with walls of windows & a large sunny deck that takes advantage of the view.
Private basement suite features:
- Brand new 800+ sq feet private deck overlooking the Okanagan lake with patio set to pass the evening
- Spectacular lake view from all rooms (kitchen, dinning, living room & bedroom)
- Brand new bedroom with queen size bed & French door opens to the spacious deck
- Full Bathroom with deep soaker tub and oversized shower head to ease the tensions away
- Media room with large flat screen TV, DVD player & movies to unwind at the end of the day
- Ipod radio / docking station in the bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size stove, range hood, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and of course pots, pans, spices, and utentils
- BBQ for those summer night dinners on the huge lower deck
- Washer & dryer
- Small library with local guidebooks, magazines, books & games.
Upper suite (Grand Opening Date - May 1, 2013) features:
- Brand new furnishing.
- Breathtaking unobstructed lake view for the game room, dinning room, living room & master bedroom.
- Separate laundry area & 600 sq ft upper deck for you to enjoy
- Master bedroom, 1 queen bed with lake view & 2-piece bathroom
- 2nd bedroom, 1 queen bed
- Main bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Children age 5+ welcome. Due to the long staircase leading down to the laundry room & the bar height dinning set.
- Huge game room next to the kitchen & have a sliding door leading to the upper deck. We're awaiting for your suggestion: Ping Poing Table, Foosball or Pool Table.
- Balcony off Master Bedroom
- BBQ for those summer night dinners on the upper deck